Monday, September 2, 2013

I will

I will not mislead mislead myself in love.
Nor will I abuse that power of love.
I will not pretend to be in love.
I will truly and really fall in love.
I will not be afraid to fall in love.
I will fall in love for myself even if it means taking a risk in love
I will not stop myself from being in love.
I will not be jealous or resentful for being in love.
I will not be concerned for being in love.
I will know that all I need is love.
I will not steal myself from love.
I will not forbid myself from love.
I will feel I deserve to be in love.
I will not talk myself out of love.
I will not try to take the place of love.
I will not put myself out of love so that I can feel good about myself & know that I am in love.
I will accept my yes and understand my no.
I will not force myself against my will.
So that I may forgive for being forced against my will.
I will have a choice to follow or not follow my will.

No comments: