Monday, November 19, 2012

YOU AND ME CAN BE THE A TO Z! (Final Update and Complete)

  1. Allow me to share with you my being.
  2. Be my cure when I need healing.
  3. Call on me when your sad and lonely.
  4. Dare to be my one and only.
  5. Even if you are not here beside me.
  6. Find me as you think about me.
  7. Grow on me until we are one.
  8. Have me call you my someone.
  9. Intensify my love for you.
  10. Just by being yourself and doing what you do.
  11. Know me like you know yourself.
  12. Love me completely in sickness and health.
  13. Mean to me more than the world.
  14. Need me more than you need money or gold.
  15. Openly love me for no one else but me.
  16. Play the part I need you to be.
  17. Queen of my heart?
  18. Reveal your part.
  19. Show me in our relationship what I am doing wrong.
  20. Teach me how to love you and make our bond more strong.
  21. Unite our souls by staying true.
  22. Versus all I will fight for you.
  23. Will you be?
  24. Xtra loving just for me?
  25. You and me could be the greatest love story told.
  26. Zealously as its written I shall & will uphold.

No comments: